A little sampling of what I’m reading these days. Try adding these to your feeds, they’re awesome.
- Mama Knows, Honeychild (Straight-up one of the funniest parenting blogs in the game right now.)
- Enjoying the Small Things (Beautiful photos & reflections on parenting and special-needs kids.)
- Momastery (Realness 101.)
- Wifeytini (Love a ton of perfect GIFS in your hilarious posts? Check her out.)
Food & Lifestyle Blogs
- Bleubird (Gorgeous. I just stare at it all the time. The Sunday’s Cake recipes are worth the time!)
- Jason Mraz’s Journal (Dude’s got insight.)
- Oh She Glows (Great vegan site, if you’re looking to change up your current menu rotation)
- Bread & Honey (No longer updating, but great resources for a ton of recipes.)
- Conversion Diary (You’ve probably heard of this already, but if not, check it out: Jennifer Fulwiler is hilarious, down-to-Earth, and her blog is an all-around good time.)
- From the Friars (Blog posts from the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal. Solid.)
- Scissortail Silk (One of my new faves! Gorgeous lady, gorgeous message!)
- Joel Evan Green (Pray for this beautiful family!!)
Happy reading! Got any suggestions for me? Leave them in the comments!